ICOM IC-F4400D Series
The IC-F4400D series is ICOM’s new generation IDAS handheld radios. Incorporating cutting edge design, superb performance and a comprehensive range of features including built-in GPS and Bluetooth®, Active Noise Cancelling technology, digital voice playback and a USB port for easy programming and data transfer.
Available in VHF and UHF, each radio features a high-resolution colour LCD in a compact, IP68 waterproof body.
- IDAS digital conventional
- VHF & UHF Transceivers
- Multiple operating modes
- Analog FM
- Upgradable to NXDN™ Type-D trunkingDigital Functions Over-the-Air Programming (OTAP) function* * OTAP manager (CS-OTPM1) required
- Direct mode communication
- Individual, group and all call
- Late entry for group call
- Status call and polling
- Short data messages
- Call alert (NXDN)
- GPS position data (Optional HM-233GP required)
- Transparent data mode
- Analog Functions CTCSS and DTCS tone
- 2-Tone and 5-Tone
- MDC functions (Depending on version)
- BIIS 1200 (MSK)
- LTR™ trunking (Depending on version)
- DTMF autodial
Full dot-matrix display, rotary channel & volume knob for simple every-day operation.
Built-in Bluetooth ®, voice recording, active noise cancelling functions.
Motion/stationary detection, man down and lone worker functions.
OTAP (Over-the-Air Programming) function easily reconfigures in-the-field radios.
Intelligent battery management helps to extend the battery life.