3. We will only collect your personal information (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) that is necessary. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
4. When you visit this website, we may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
Use and Disclosure
5. We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 or required by law. We may use your personal information to:
- communicate with you;
- analyse usage of this website;
- provide you with further information, news, and promotional material; and
- improve the content of this website and to customise this website to your preferences.
6. We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. Your personal information will be made available internally for the above purposes and we will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless you have given us prior approval. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our using and disclosing of your personal information in the manner set out above.
7. We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you:
- for the above-mentioned purposes;
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and Security
8. Personal information collected on this website is collected and held by Mobicomm Ltd. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
9. If we become aware of a personal data breach related to our processing of personal data, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Third Party Websites
10. This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third-party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be will collected, held, used and distributed.
Right to Access and Correct
11. You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to your personal information as soon as possible.
If you continue to browse and use www.mobicomm.co.nz, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use, displayed on our website www.mobicomm.co.nz.
1. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by Mobicomm. While Mobicomm endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
2. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
3. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mobicomm. It must be noted that Mobicomm has no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
4. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Mobicomm takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
1. A cookie originates from the website a user is on and will contain the users preferences on that website. It is a small file that is from a web server and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future the cookie data can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
- If you accept the cookies on our website, we will not have access to your computer or personal information stored on your device.
- if you choose to set your browser to not accept cookies, you may experience some loss in functionality on the website.
4. If you would like more information in respect of cookies in your web browser settings, check out this link: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/